3.12.07

ΜΑΓΙΣΣΑ.......



Nobody else can see you the same way as myself
Fly high and touch the sky, you
If only you could feel for me that I feel for you
Why do you ignore me, angel, why can

You
You

The more love I feel for you, the more you fade away
Why can
I
I look out at the night to see your shadow by the moon

You
You

Walk through the forest I can feel that you
Why do you run away?
I
That

You
You




Posted by Picasa





may the force be with you
Copyright © Demetrios the Traveler

buzz it!

3 σχόλια:

Lorelei Am Rhein είπε...

Οι μάγισσες και οι μάγοι της ζωής μας...και τι θα κάναμε χωρίς αυτούς;

Πολύ όμορφο ποίημα, Δημήτριε!

brexians είπε...

DEN EINAI DIKO MOU
ALLA PSAXNONTAS VRISKIS TI THELEIS KAI ME LIGO "FINE TUNNING" GINETAI KAI DIKO SOU!!

Lorelei Am Rhein είπε...

Όσα μάς αρέσουν και όσα αγαπάμε, είναι ή γίνονται δικά μας...

Καλή νύχτα!